Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Ingredients for 8 slices:
200g of sugar
150g of butter
150g of flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
Juice of an orange
Zest of one orange
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1. In a bowl, place the butter and sugar.
Blend until a creamy white.
2. Break the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites.
Add the egg yolks to the cream.
3. Beat the egg yolks with the cream.
Add the orange zest, orange juice, flour and baking powder.
Beat until everything get well connected.
4. Beat the egg whites.
Wrap the egg thoroughly with the dough.
5. Divide the cake batter in half to another bowl.
The one half, add the cocoa powder and wrap well.
6. In one form of English muffins buttered and dusted with flour, place spoonfuls of the two alternating masses.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees about 40 minutes.
After the cake baked, remove from oven and unmold.
If desired, sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar.
This recipe have been done by Neuza Costa from Saborintenso. I`m just sharing with the Luux`s Community.