Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I absolutely love this kind of nails. I saw them on a blog and I just fell in love. It looks different to do but extually it`s very very simple.
What you need:
- Base Coat
- Catrice: 470 Snow Motion!
- Catrice: 510 Bye bye birdy!
- Catrice: 480 Miss Piggy Reloaded
- Catrice: 410 Pool Party At Night
- Catrice : 440: Wear My Sunglasses At Night
- Essence: 03 Hello Holo
- Top Coat
- a little sponge
- first just apply a base coat and a black nail polish (1)
- then just put a little bit of with nail polish on a piece of paper and put your sponge in it. Then deb the sponge on your nail in a line you want. (2)
- put a little pit of the yellow nail polish on a piece of paper and dep with the sponge in the nail polish and just go over the white line. (3)
- do the same with the pink nail polish and go over the yellow line. (4)
- put a little bit of blue nail polish on a paper and mark with your sponge next to the pink line. (5)
- put a little bit of white nail polish on a paper and put fine dots on your nail with the toothpick. This will be the `stars` (6)
- Now you only need to put a coat of glitter nail polish on your nails and your galaxy nails are ready!
What do you think? Love it? Hate it?