Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
OMGGGGG!!!!! I really love this dessert and the best thing about it is it`s so EASYY to make.... no baking or anything!
3-6 pieces yellow ripe mangoes
3-4 packs of Graham Crackers or you can choose 1 box of it
1 pack of Graham Crackers, Crushed
1 can of Nestle All Purpose Cream
1 can of condensed milk
Can make 8-12 servings (depending on what size of dish or container you are using, the bigger the more you can make).
Follow these easy procedures in just minutes:
1. Begin making Mango float by preparing all the needed ingredients and materials on the table.
2. Blend or combine Nestle All Purpose Cream and 1 can of sweetened condensed milk in a mixing bowl. Then set aside, preferably keeping it chilled until needed
3. Peel of the mangoes. Set aside
4. In a square or a rectangular Pyrex or any transparent dish or container, assemble graham crackers and cream mixture by arranging the crackers on the bottom layer of the dish.
5. Spread about one third or 1/4 of the cream mixture, put some mango slices, then put another layer of crushed graham crackers.
6. Repeat the process, start again following this order: biscuits, mixture, mango, crushed graham crackers and repeat until you`re done ending with the cream mixture on top.
7. Garnish the top with more slices of mangoes or cherries for a more festive appeal.
8. Put inside the fridge to chill overnight. Mango float tastes more yummy and delicious when chilled well.
9. Mangoes can be substituted with any fruit cocktail. But I really prefer fresh mangoes because they`re much more delicious and refreshing taste. Great dessert for summer days! Try it and you will surely love it.
The ingredients and Recipe are not from me!
I got it from http://jujanester.hubpages.com/hub/mangofloat
Source link: http://hersheynicole.multiply.com/photos/album/425#