Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is a picture from my offices at Rockefeller Center this past week when they bought in the annual Christmas tree from New Jersey. If you`re interested in visiting New York City, Rockefeller Center is always a popular destination given the tree is there. The tree is scheduled to be lit up on November 30th.
Of course I always encourage others NOT to come because it gets so crowded for me to walk around during lunch and to get home. =P
But if you do decide to come, don`t forget to:
1) Visit the Top of the Rock
2) Go ice skating at the Rockefeller Rink
3) Catch a show at NBC studios
4) Visit the many shops at 5th Avenue
5) Catch the Christmas Spectacular!
Stay safe and warm in New York City. =)
Talk the TALK
1) Are you planning to visit New York this winter?
2) If not, what are your vacation plans this winter?