Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The Luuux site is finally working, AMEN!
I arrived back from my cruise early yesterday morning. It was a really great time. I ate SO much as you do on every cruise. This is the first time that I`ve gone on a Disney Cruise. I`ve been on Carnival once and Norwegian about five times.
What I like about Disney:
1) The characters on the boat. Taking pictures with them, interacting with them.
2) The movies. They had a lot of new or recent release movies on the Cruise including The Avengers and Brave in 3-D!
3) The food. It wasn`t outstanding, but it was definitely very decent to slightly above average.
4) Suggested Gratuities. This has always been a sticking point for me on Norwegian. I`m glad it`s suggested on Disney.
5) Castaway Cay - Disney`s private island is SO much better than Norwegian`s. It`s a lot bigger with different areas for different groups.
6) Live Broadway shows. Simply amazing. Some are a bit redundant, but overall very good.
What I didn`t like
1) The boat and a lot of the public areas are SO small. Most of the NCL boats I`ve been on are so much bigger.
2) The prices. You definitely pay a BIG premium on the Disney name.
Would I go back again? Yes! But only if I can get a good deal. =P
Talk the TALK
1) Did you guys miss me?
2) What cruise line have you cruise on before? What are your thoughts?