Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today i will show you how to make this dramatic look to go out at night. It has some brown and black tones. I you want to know how to do this look, just stay tuned...
What you will need for this look:
- Eye shadow primer (Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
- Black soft eye pencil (Essence Smokey Eyes)
- Sombra castanha mate / Brown matte eye shadow (Sleek i-Divine Storm Palette)
- Cream matte eye shadow (Sleek i-Divine Storm Palette)
- Champagne eye shadow (Oriflame old palette)
- Mascara and eyelash curler (Benefit They`r Real Mascara)
- for extra drama you can use a liquid or gel eyeliner and some fake eyelashes
Let`s go to the tutorial then:
1. First apply your favorite eye shadow primer
2. Use a black pencil to line the upper lash line (use a soft one so that you can blend easly)
3. Smudge the black liner with a concealer brush, get the black next to the upper lash line and in the crease, apply more black to get a more dramatic look
4. Apply the brown eye shadow in the entire lid and smudge it in the crease
5. Apply the cream eye shadow in the inner corner and in the brow bone, use this to smudge the crease too.
6. Smudge all the colors really well
7. You can still apply a champagne eye shadow (i recomend a matte one) in the corner of the eye to make your eyes pop a little more. Then line the upper and the lower lash line and apply mascara
And that`s the final look a dramatic pretty look using just a few eyeshadows. Did you like it? Would you wear it? This is a nice suggestion for your weekend...
text and picture are mine please do not take or used without consent of owner#
FOLLOW MY BLOG: http://oblogdasusi.blogspot.com/