Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`m back and this time i will make a new makeup tutorial, of a everyday makeup look. The star product that i use on this look was Make B. Mineral Duo Eye Shadow from Boticário.
As you can see this is a super natural eye shadows that you can wear everyday, this duo eyeshadows come with a small mirror and some sponges hidden over the eye shadows allowing you to use it anywhere. But let`s start the tutorial ...
1. For start i applied an eyeshadow base all over my lid, to make sure that the eye shadows last longer and to make the colors pop. Then i applied with my fingers a cream eye shadow base on bronze color all over my lid and in the crease.
2. Then i use the lighter eye shadow from the duo and with a flat eyeshadow brush i applied on my lid and a little bit on the crease.
3. Then i applied the darkest tone of the duo eye shadow on the crease and in the outer corner of the eye, blending the colors together. After that i line my water line on the upper and lower lash line with a black eye pencil and then i use the gel liner to line the upper lash line with a fine line. In the end i applied mascara. And here`s the final look ...
Products that i used:
- Essence I love Stage Eyeshadow Base
- Essence Stay All Day - 01 Coppy Right
- Make B. Mineral Duo de sombras - Safira Vermelha
- Gel Eyeliner (Gift)
- Catrice Kohl Kajal - 010 Ultra Black
- Benecos Natural Multi-Effect Mascara
- Sigma E25 Brush
- Sigma E55 Brush
- Sigma E65 Blush
What do you think about this makeup look? Would you wear it during the day time?
text and picture are mine please do not take or used without consent of owner#
FOLLOW MY BLOG: http://oblogdasusi.blogspot.com/