Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
2 years ago
Hey pretty girls(: so I know a lot of girls on here are pretty young and can just be starting out with makeup. I know when I first started out and I went to CVS I was very overwhelmed with all the different products and different brands and I wish I had this kind of help from other people. For beginners I would stick to drug store makeup because MAC, Sephora, and some Ulta makeup can be very expensive and could be a waste for girls just starting out.
- Foundation: If I was starting out with makeup I would go for a tinted moisturizer since it is very lightweight and it doesnt look cakey which all foundations can if you dont put them on right. I would go for Covergirl Smoothers SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer. If you want more coverage than a tinted moisturizer can give you then I would go for Covergirl Natureluxe Silk Foundation because it is still lightweight.
- Powder: I would definitely go for a loose powder because they cover better and last a long time. I would choose Covergirl Trublend Minerals Loose Powder.
- Concealer: Being young you start to get more break outs so I would go for a medicated concealer to help hide and heal breakouts. I would choose Neutrogena Skin Clearing Blemish Concealer. To cover up under eye concealers I would choose Almay Nearly Naked Cover-up Stick.
- Blush: I would go for natural light pink blush for fair skinned girls, a peachy bronze colored blush for tan skinned girls, and a plum blush for darker skinned girls. I would choose Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Blush because it is creamy, blends well, and the colors are beautiful.
- Bronzer: If you are just starting out with makeup I would personally skip the bronzer because it can sometimes look very orange if you put too much on. If you would like to get one I would choose Rimmel Natural Bronzer.
- Eye shadow: I would choose more light natural colors like bronze colors but it is all about your preference. I would try the Covergirl Eye Enhancers 3 Kit or 4 Kit Shadows because they come with all sorts of varieties of colors and come with 3 or 4 different colors so with this one palette you could create so many different looks with these.
- Eyeliner: I would skip eye liner because it can get heavy and look wrong on younger girls but if you want one I would choose a brown pencil liner because its very natural and easy to use. I would go for the LOreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner.
- Mascara: I would go for something with a smaller brush so you can get used to putting it on then move onto mascaras with bigger brushes. I would go for Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara.
- Lipstick: I would skip this because it can look too mature on younger girls but if you want one I would try a light colored lipstick. I would try Covergirl Lip Perfection Lip Color.
- Lip Stain: I would recommend these in light pink with a clear gloss over them. I would try Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain or Covergirl Outlast Lipstain.
- Lip Gloss: This is all about your preference. Go for whatever color you want, but make sure the lip isnt sticky. I would try Covergirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm or Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers.
- Brushes: I would go for Eco-tools brushes because they are soft and affordable. I would get the Eco-tools 6 piece brush set because it comes with shadow brushes, concealer brushes, a powder brush, and an eye brow grooming brush.
- Lash Curler: I would definitely invest in one of these because they really help shape your lashes and make you look more awake. I would choose any brand one you want, I dont really have a preference.
I hope this helps some of you out who are just starting with makeup.
PICTURES FOUND ON GOOGLE UNDER IMAGES