Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is a collective makeup and perfume haul that I picked up this month. A few are for myself and some of the others are for future Christmas presents for some friends. It`s never too soon after all.
1. I picked up the elf complexion brush from Target for my liquid/ powder foundation. I do like this product and may do a future review on it at a later date. $3
2. I`m so excited that I got this elf nail polish that`s exclusively sold at Target. It `s a taupy-purplish color and it was on clearance for $1.70.
3. I picked up some Nyx blushes at Ulta during their 40% off sale. I got the ever so popular Tea Rose in the cream blush and Mocha in the powder blush. They`re both a redish-brownish shade. What I like about them is that Tea Rose is matte while Mocha has very few shimmers so they look fairly natural. On Sale for $5.59 and $4.79 plus $5 off coupon for a total of $5.38. aka I <3 Ulta
4. At Marshalls I got this travel perfume atomizer on clearance for $2.
5. I also found the Hillary Duff Perfume "With Love" 0.5fl oz for $6. I love this scent for the fall/winter because it`s very warm and spicy.
For a full review:
What`s your favorite fall/winter scent? Favorite product by ELF? Or favorite product by NYX?
**Photographs were taken by me please do not claim them as your own**