Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Our country is has a wealth of ethnic groups and black women a significant portion of our people, if you`re one of them I guarantee you will love our makeup tips for women with black skin, super useful tips on a daily basis. Currently the market for cosmetics has a wide palette of options for des compacts, foundation, concealer, blush and shadows especially for black skins, which provide a beautiful makeup.
However some basic tips can make women makeup for black skin more beautiful and well made, just check the ones we have for you:
To begin with, when buying makeup as face powder and foundation choose neutral tones, or those who do not clareiem darken your skin, preferably one that does not appear in your skin. When buying test on your face and not your hands.
- Have to buy concealer that actually serves to disguise small imperfections like dark circles, pimples and blemishes, choose the color dark beige, whites would never choose.
- In the shadow you can be bold and strong and vibrant colors to choose, do not choose only one color, preferably use tone on tone.
- The vast majority of women with black skin also have oily skin, for this reason prefer, corrective, and post bases satin or fluids, and indeed the matte (matte) that give a great effect.
- Use eyeliner and mascara to lashes in black, you can also combine them with shades of burgundy or gold, are a hit. Prefer dark tones.
- To invest in the mouth colors like pink and purple (plum), thus giving a touch of sensuality to put makeup on a non-vulgar. Leave aside the orange tones.
- Makeup for Women with black skin is complete with a blush tone color as soft pink, plum and even wine.