Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
**pictures are mine**
Sorry for the late blog, i have been very busy with work and college, hope you can all forgive me. (:
The only thing with these brushes they don`t have names on them say i had to figure out which one was used for what, since im no expert with makeup brushes you`ll have to excuse me.
1) I would use this brush for my bronzer i would suggest. It is super soft when using this on my face and it glides on really well and gives me a flawless look.
2) For this brush i use it for my power and to sweet any excess power of my face. Unless i use this to blend everything in.
3) This brush is for my foundation, it is very easy to blend with this brush but it takes abit of getting used to, if your not used to foundation brushes.
4) The fourth brush i use for my blusher. It very soft to use but i don`t think that it is that good because you can hardly see the blusher on your cheeks.
5) This brush is used for your eyes. i haven`t used it yet but i`m sure it is good quality. I would imagine this brush is used for maybe blending or applying.
6) Brush 5 and 6 are the same .
7) I use this brush for under my eyes so that the eyeshadow enhances my eyes to make them stand out.
8) I would imagine this brush was a shadowing brush, it is more angled than the other brushes.
9) Brush 9 is for applying lipstick or lipgloss to the lips, to make them look fuller. I still have not used this brush.
10) I use this brush for my eyebrows, it is more of an angled brush and it is easier to fill in my eyebrows.
This set of brushes includes:
Eyeshadow brush x3
Small shader brush,
Sponge eyeshadow applicator,
Nasal shadow brush,
and lip brush
They are made with animal bristle and elegant wooden handles.
I`ve missed two more brushes out but they are the same as the other two eye shadow brushes.