Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
To have a perfect make up it is important to have a good skin. Make-up starts with great skin.
* Avoid food or any substances that could give you oily skin, swelling and irritation. Try to avoid spicy, deep fried and junk food. It is better to avoid red meat, alcohol, and caffeine.
* Drink around 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday. If you can drink more as it will keep you hydrated and flush out the toxins from the body. And it is very important to drink water to have a glowing skin.
* Exfoliate your skin with a manual exfoliator the day before your start your makeup.
Good shaped eyebrow is necessary because they frame the eyes.
* Remove all makeup the night before your start you makeup.
Put lip moisturizer or Vaseline on your lips to avoid dry lips. Your face should be properly washed and clean before you start your makeup.
Today`s make up trends are mainly glossy and shimmering. Girls go for glitter and gloss. Proper and accurate make-up matching the skin tone can really make someone very attractive, beautiful and elegant. So if you are going to parlor for make up than you can opt for the following make up.
* Special waterproof makeup for monsoon
* Face makeup
* Eye makeup
* Special effects makeup
* Eyes makeup
* Lips makeup
* Special party makeup for various pre- functions
* Special makeup
So go for that special makeup that will make you special on the most important day of your life. But keep in mind that your make should match your hairstyle and dress and it should be simple and elegant. It should not look overdone.