Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Created by polyvore-tipz
10 months ago. 862 views. 13 likes.
-Ice, as much as you want
-Syrup of Choice (no not Maple Syrup)
-Juice or Soda
-Frozen concreted fruit juice that can be substituted for the syrup and juice/soda.
1. Put all the ice you want in a blender.
2. If the blender has an ice-crushing option, choose that. If not, just blend it. If blending, add alot of water.
3. Pour ice into a paper cup till its full.
4. Pour syrup into the cup for about two-fifths of the way.
5. Pour some of your fave juice/soda into it. About 1 to 2 tbs should be good.