Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So, what do you think about making your own jewelry stand?
You just need:
(1) two 2 liter bottles, one 1 liter, and one 20 oz bottle (picture 2)
One 12-inch length of threaded rod (picture 3)
(3) Then, you need to drill holes in the same size as your threaded rod in the center of each tray. (pic 4)
(4) Cut between the "petals" of the bottle bottom to separate them.
(5) Sandwich each tray between two washers, between two nuts.
(6) Glue a pretty glass bead to the top nut.
I think its a nice idea to keep your jewelry safe.
And gives a nice touch to your home decoration.´
Besides that, if want, i guess you can paint the bottle`s parts.
For more details of how to do something like that, go to the source link, and good luck!
Hope you`ve liked!