Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
How to make your own gel eyeliner!
1. Take a small spoon full of Vaseline/Protolieam Jelly and put it on a paper plate
2. Take a eyeshadow - Preferably Black if you want black eyeliner - and put it on top of the Vaseline/Protoieam Jelly
3. Thoroughly mix to two until the Jelly is a thick black color.
4. Put the mixture into a small container for your eye liner.
5. Pat down the eyeliner in the small contain so it is flat
6. Microwave the eyeliner for a minute in the microwave and then set it in the fridge for about an hour.
7. Ta-Da ! Your done!