Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey girls this post is going to be about how to make your own pigmented cream blush ! it works amazing and the color pay off is great ! Let me remind you that your not paying 20$ !
You will need :
beeWax , an eye shadow pigment of your choice , olive oil, a container , and a heat source ( candle works great )
1. Light your candle
2. Put a teaspoon of beeswax in a metal scooper
3. Add a generous amount of your pigment to the beeswax
4. Hold the scooper over the flame until the product melts together and then mix.
5. Add 2-3 drops of olive oil to give it that soft touch
6.pour mixture into container and let it cool over night.
7. Apply the cream with your fingers or a brush, it`s very pigmented so apply a small amount.
8. Set your cream blush if you want it to last all night .
I hope you guys find this enjoyable like I did ! Have fun luuuxerss :)