Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I was looking around my favorite website for some fun and easy make-up tutorials and i found this one. It`s a really easy but pretty look. I love the combination of the bright green and the gold.
What you need:
- Half Baked by Urban Decay (Golden eyeshadow)
- Nr 117 by Etos (Green eyeshadow)
- 06 long lasting liquid liner by Art Deco (Green Eyeliner)
- First apply a thin coat of eyeshadow base.
- Then apply a coat of the golden eyeshadow on your moving eyelid and a little above it.
- Apply the green eyeshadow in the crease and blend the green color out. With a blending brush i apply a light mate eyeshadown under my eyebrow, this i blend lightly with the green.
- To make the green pop more use a green eyeliner instead of a black.
- Apply the eyeliner also on your lowerlashline to bring back the green.
So what do you think of this look?
*pictures from link below*