Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Yesterday I went to my school for the last time before summer because we could see our final exams, how well we did it and etc!
I wore this eye make up look and face make up as well, I think it`s pretty neutral but at the same with a little pop of color! My face does looks whiter then it acutally is on the photo because i was wearing foundation that had SPF so that`s why I photographed lighter then my true skintone!
Here`s what I used:
- Nivea Soft moisturizer
- Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Foundation (SPF 15) in the color Medium Beige.
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in the color Beige.
- Elf Stipple Brush
- Elf Kabuki Body Brush
- Elf Pressed Powder in the shade Almond
- Elf Professional Blending Eye Brush
- Claire`s eyeshadow brush and angled brush that came in a set
- Bourjois Khol eyeliner in Black
- NYX round listick in the shade Flower
- Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in the color Sheer
- Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner in Blackest Black
- Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara
- Vollairé cosmetics New Philosophy mascara
- Claire`s make up palette with 70 eyeshadow colors! I used a shimmery golden color and a light pink color and then for a highlight color I used a brownish white color with shimmer!
- Also a blush that comes with this palette :)
- Elf eyelash curler
-Eos lipbalm in lemon drop
First I applied my moisturizer and then I took my concealer and concealed under my eyes. Then I took my liquid foundation with my stippling brush and stippled it into my face. Finally I applied my pressed powder all over with the kabuki brush. Then I moved onto using my blush color which I used in a contouring method because I don`t like blush on my cheek as much!
I also used the stippling brush to stipple in the contouring kind of shade that I wanted and after wards I wanted to blend in my blush with my foundation so I took the kabuki brush and blended it in :)
Next I took my highlight color and highlighted under my brow bone with my blending brush and i took the same color and highlighted my cheekbones and blended it and then i took my kabuki brush again and blended it!
Afterwards I took my gold eyeshadow and applied that with my eyeshadow brush and then i took my angled brush and dipped it into contact solution water and put it on my upper lashline as a eyeliner which is a little bit thicker so it looked pretty nice in real! Finally I took my black liquid liner and lined thinly my upper lashline and afterwards I took my eye pencil liner and lined my waterline!
Then I took my two mascaras and applied them! I applied mu lipbalm first and then my lipstick and thats how i looks! I really dont like the pictures because they seem so white but in real life they look much better!
I forgot to mention before that I applied my eyeshadow primer before the eye make up so make sure to do that :)
My brows are real and my lashes as well, they are naturally both very long and dark but my lashes dont seem that long in the picture and btw am running out of my mascara so yeah! :S
Hope you found thi helpful and leave a comment below and tell me if you liked the look or not! This is a great way to get your eyeshadows finished up soon if your on project x pan thing :)
xoxo samadhi, make sure to follow me, rate and comment :)
FYI: I will put elf website down below because I used many products from them :)
Source link: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/Default.asp