Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello everyone, it`s been quite some time since I`ve made a post. So here`s a make up look of the day, and it`s Kendall Jenner`s look during the launch of the "Unbreakable" fragrance. Personally, I think it`s a bit too much on the face. I`m a sucker for make up looks where you can barely tell the foundation has been applied, however her foundation is so matte that it takes away from her skins natural shine. Also, if you look very carefully, it gives a minor "caked" effect. Overall, her look is very simple, good for every day wear.
Here`s how to get the look:
- apply face primer (optional) all over, so that the makeup will apply smoothly and stay on for longer
- use concealer that`s one shade lighter than your skin tone under your eyes, on any blemishes/red spots and anywhere that needs coverage
- apply foundation evenly throughout your face
- use a skin finish powder to set the oils from the foundation
- use a sun kissed blush on the apples of your cheeks, and contour your face by applying it on your upper cheek bones
- use liquid black eyeliner on your top lip to apply a thick coat
- use voluminizing mascara on your eyelashes
- apply a nude/pink lip gloss to your lips
And you`re done! It may sound quite complicated, but it`s rather simple. What do you guys think of this look?
*Photo is credited