Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
If you read my last post, I couldn`t stop admiring Demi`s new look for the X-Factor. Along with her cute-as-a-button outfit, she`s been sporting some awesome makeup looks this season!
During the auditions in Texas, this is the makeup look that Demi was seen wearing. The dramatic eyes and soft lips go great with her bold look. If YOU want to imitate this make up look, keep on reading!
Demi`s skin is very vibrant, and perfect for summer. I can`t help but notice the bronzed skin and peachy cheeks. This look is perfect for any type of eye make up and lips. Here`s how to get the look:
1. Apply primer all over your face, so that the make up stays on longer without smudging or creasing.
2. Apply a liquid foundation that suits your skin colour all over. Do not apply more than you need.
3. Pick a concealer that`s one shade lighter than your skin, and apply it where you need to. (i.e., under your eyes, around your nose, on any red spots). Blend it in with your foundation.
4. Apply some powdered foundation to your face to set the oils.
5. Using a matte bronzer, take a little bit to contour each cheek. There are many YouTube videos that can guide you to do this step. Add the bronzer to your T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin).
6. Take a peach or brownish blush, and apply it to the temples of your cheeks.
Demi`s eye makeup is the center of the whole look. They`re very dramatic and perfect for night time. Here`s how to get the look:
1. Apply primer to your eyelid to prevent creasing.
2. Take a very light and sparkly pink, and apply it under your brows.
3. Take a brown colour that`s close to your skin and a dark shimmery black colour to create the smoky eye look on your eyelids and eye crease. Again, there are many YouTube videos that can guide you through this step.
4. Use a liquid eyeliner to create a thin but very winged look. Continue to apply it one centimeter beyond your eyelid.
5. Use a light pink or white eye shadow to apply in the inner corner of your eye (just a little bit).
6. Apply black eye liner to your waterline, and smudge it.
7. Apply a pair of thick lashes to your eyelid. (Or you can use lengthening and volumizing mascara instead).
For Demi`s lips, she went extremely neutral and soft. To get this look, simply:
1. Apply a baby pink lipstick, and go over it with a clear lip gloss.
Hopefully this written tutorial can help you achieve this look, I know that I`d definitely want to try it! More tutorials coming up soon.
*Photo is credited