Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi Dolls! I am happy to say that I am FINALLY back! It`s been a crazy 6 months and I`ve been MIA! I just recently got married in October AND we just recently purchased a home! Busy, busy, busy! But I`m back and I have SO much to share!
Today I wanted to share the MUFE Rock Forever! palette. I purchased this about 3 weeks ago on sale for $26 on http://Sephora.com. I do think that this was limited edition unfortunately BUT the individual eyeshadows can still be purchased from Sephora. Each eyeshadow is 0.08oz and retail for $19. There is a variety of shades and finishes to suit anyone, from matte to glitter. This palette was my first time trying the MUFE eyeshadows and here are my thoughts on the palette, and the eyeshadows:
- The compact is beautifully designed, sleek, and perfect for travel
- Includes a big mirror which is great for travel and touch ups
- The back of the box shows (2) different looks, a "Sweet Rock" and a "Smoky Rock" look
- Includes (4) FULL size eyeshadows, and the pans are quite large
- The compact is refillable, which is great! Once I`m done with these (4) eyeshadows, I can buy other MUFE pans and create my own quad
- The eyeshadows are smooth, pigmented, and blend like a dream
- This palette includes:
307 Diamond Black: A deep black with tons of black glitter, Think MAC "Black Tied"
306 Diamond Beige: A beautiful gold with a slight bronze sheen
82 Silver Iridescent: A mid toned silver with a beautiful pearl sheen, think MAC "Electra"
07 White Shimmer: A beautiful frosty white, very subtle
- My only complaint would be that 07 White Shimmer lacks a little pigmentation, I wish it was more vibrant. It`s still beautiful for a subtle highlight or inner corner
Overall, I really love this palette. I think it`s perfect for travel and includes (4) shades that really compliment each other. I can do several looks with this palette, from subtle to smoky! I`m pretty impressed with the pigmentation and the texture, even the glitter shadow! Although it feels gritty, it applies and blends beautifully...with little fall out! I I definitely want to try more eyeshadow shades from MUFE! What is your favorite MUFE shade? Let me know!
*all pictures are mine and were taken by me, please do not steal*