Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- I am obsessed with blushes! I own more blushes than anything in my collection, so naturally when MAC came out with this collection, I jumped on it. My favorite blushes are neutrals, corals, peaches, and some pinks. I bought the 3 that I thought would suit me the most. I bought two of Modern Mandarin, two of Immortal Flower, and one Lovecloud. I also picked up one of the new mineralized eyeshadows in Gilt By Association, which is gorgeous!
<strong> Modern Mandarin Blush</strong>
- This is a gorgeous orange-coral shade that will be super gorgeous with a tan.
<strong> Immortal Flower</strong>
- This is a peachy-pink shade that goes on more pink when applied. It`s funny that it goes on different than it looks in the pan. It does take some building up on my NC25 skin tone to show up.
<strong> Lovecloud Blush</strong>
- Lovecloud is a bright coral-pink shade. Right now, this doesn`t flatter me, but I`m hoping after I start getting tan I will love it more.
<strong> Gilt By Association Mineralize Eyeshadow</strong>
- I love this color and think it is gorgeous! It is a blackened gold with sparkle. It`s gorgeous for creating a night time look.
----Did you pick anything up from the Tres Cheek Collection?