Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Info on MAC website : A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating, instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long wearing Water resistant.
I have been using this product for a good lets say.. 3 months. I would give this about a 3/5. I do like it but then again I dont. It says everything that it says it will do except the long wearing part....
- Because it`s GEL based it doesnt sink into the lines on your face leaving your skin looking flawless (at first..)
- Pretty thick foundation and provides me full coverage.
- NONdrying so its good for my dry skin.
- Leaves my skin looking smooth.
- It has SPF 15.
- NOT long wearing. After about half of my day 4-5 hours, my foundation seems to be wearing off already. Foundation on my cheeks are off and my redness are shown. Because it`s Gel Based and doesnt sink into the skin but lays ON TOP, I feel like it goes away a lot faster. At the end of the day, most of my foundation is gone?
- MUST apply powder on top to last a little bit longer.
- Doesnt blend very well at all. Leaves streaks. The best way to apply this foundation is with a Big flat brush and patting it on the skin.
Overall, I do like the foundation. I am going to continue wearing it since I have a good amount of tube of it. I like how its hydrating and doenst show my dry skin underneath and leaves my skin looking smooth. But I hate how it doesnt last me all day.
Source link: http://everythingmingi.blogspot.com