Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Yesterday my friend and I were actually the first to get to mac and swatch everything from the new collections! I wanted to get there right when mac opened which I havent done since Fall colour came out which seems like ages ago! This collection really drew me in as all spring collections seem to draw me in, the vibrant bright shades, I adored this collection! I was a bit dissapointed that the packaging wasnt like the boxes were, imagine a compact with that pink/blue/lime design!? it would have been gorgeous! anyways, nevertheless these colors didnt fail to make an impression on me:
- Dish it up - plummy/midtone pink lustre
- Quick Sizzle - Matte true hot pink
- Watch me simmer - vibrant bright amped up coral amplified finish.
Kissable lip colour:
- Flaunting it - Dark mauvy berry - This one went back I exchanged it for so vain which is a coral.
- Tread gently - springtime yellow
- Purring - Bright orange coral
- hush hush - gold toned neutral
Crushed pigment stack:
- butterfly party
*pics/video = mine*
- For more hauls/reviews like this subscribe to my youtube: