Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I wanted to share one of my new found loves with you guys! I`m talking about the Shop & Drop quad from the MAC Shop/Cook collection.
I have brown eyes so I like to wear alot of blues, purples and greens to make my eyes pop. This palette is perfect! It has a purple, taupe and darkblue color. So to all you brown eyed ladies out there: please get this palette!
What do I think about the quality of this palette?
- The taupe color is really pigmented, it`s even better than Satin Taupe
- The purple color is also really pigmented
- They stay on for a long time and are really blendable
- The lightpink is not pigmented AT ALL! It doesn`t show up on my skin when I swatch it, and not when I actually use it on my eyes. Terrible color pay-off, I don`t like
- The dark blue color is a little hard to work with.
So, there are 2 colors that I really adore, 1 color that I like but not necessarily love and one that I really hate. But I really don`t regret buying it and I use the taupe and purple on a regular basis.
Pictures are my own, please don`t take without permission!