Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*Image is mines*
I don`t know about you guys but I love buying concealers much more than foundations, only because I like to spot cover my imperfections.
Well from the picture above, I had purchased Mac Prolongwear Concealer a while back. I mainly use this one as an under eye concealer. Let me get down to the break downs about this concealer.
- Light-weight (not thick in consistency)
- Definitely long-lasting
- Doesn`t crease under the eye
- A little bit goes a long way
- Coverage is awesome, it really conceals!
- Helps brighten my dark circles
- Packaging is made out of glass, so you have to be more conscious.
- The pump is hard to control at first, if you press it down too much, you will be wasting product.
- The shade runs a tad bit lighter. (That`s why I only use it under my eyes.... can`t use it to conceal dark acne scars!) I have to buy a darker shade.
Would I recommend this?
Well, if you are looking for a light-weight medium/full coverage concealer that lasts forever and ever, I would say go for this! I love having to use the least amount of product to almost help conceal my whole entire face.
Price: $17 - I think the price is pretty reasonable as well.
If you own this concealer, share your experiences with me.
Thanks for reading....