Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So as most of you know, MAC has been releasing collections like crazy. And of course, I`ve been taking full advantage of that! This haul is for the Vera collection that was just released a few weeks ago. This collection is perfect for spring and summer. It`s a 19 piece collection that is limited edition. Here is the complete product list:
Crushed Metallic Pigment x 4 ($34)
* Lantern Light Metallic gold/bronze
* Campfire Rich copper (frost)
* Shifting Sands Metallic Champagne (frost)
* Aloha Dirt cocoa brown (frost)
* Star Crystal Pink Champagne (frost)
* Rose Light Metallic Yellow Pink (frost)
* Strawberry Patch Light blue pink (frost)
* Moon Rose Bright Dark Pink (frost)
* Butterfly Party Bright Lilac (frost)
* Desert Cloud Deep blue purple (frost)
* Rain Drop Metallic teal (frost)
* Moss Garden Metallic silver green (frost)
Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner ($15)
* Lord It Up Bronze with pearl
* Industrial Periwinkle grey
* Designer Purple Iridescent violet
* Undercurrent Teal with pearl
* Petrol Blue Deep navy with pearl
* Black Swan Black with pearl
* Black Line Black with gold pearl
Nail Lacquer ($16)
* Midsummers Dream Pale pink lilac (creme)
* Play Day Pale milky coral (creme)
Pearlmatte Face Powder ($28)
* Sunday Afternoon Clean bright pink/bright clean fuchsia/soft pale pink with white pearl
* Flower Fantasy Pale coral with slight gold pearl/slightly blue pale pink/soft pale salmon
* Fashion Fanatic Creamy pale pink
* Pretty Plush Extra soft pink with white pearl
* Confetti Bright orange coral with soft pearl
* On A Holiday Bright pink with blue pearl
* Butterfly Dream Mid-tone violet with blue pearl
As far as my interest in products went, I only picked up 5 items from this collection. I wasn`t in love with this collection BUT it did have some really beautiful products! I picked up:
*Crushed Metallic Pigment x 4 in Aloha ($34): I absolutely love the crushed pigments and the neutrals are right up my alley!
*Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Lord It Up and Black Swan ($15): I absolutely LOVE these eyeliners and I wish they were permanent! I decided to pick the 2 shades that I know that I will use, black and brown. But these have a little shimmer in them...gorgeous!
* Plushglass in Fashion Fanatic and Pretty Plush ($19.50): I absolutely love the plush glass formula, it makes my lips SO lush and full! I instantly loved these shades and they sold out REALLY quickly!
*all images are my own, do not steal*
Even though I didn`t love this collection, I still found a few items that I did love! The only reason I passed up the other 2 pigment stacks were because Strawberry Patch weren`t shades I would wear, and Butterfly Party had shades that were really close to the pigments in the Surf Baby collection. I`m not sure what is and what isn`t sold out, but I would definitely check this collection out!
What was your favorite item from this collection?