Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
MAC has been releasing collections left and right! The MAC Shop MAC Cook collection was a huge success and I will be posting that haul today as well, and I will also post the Vera collection haul too! So many hauls, so little time! But right now, I want to focus on this particular collection: Chenman Love & Water. Chen Man is a fashion photographer and this collection is based off of her infatuations which are water, love, pink, blue, yin & yang. The packaging itself is the basic black but the sleeves are a beautiful watercolor of blue, grey, pink and black. The product list includes:
Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo
* Supersweet Duo half bronze, pink, gold melange/half solid golden pink (Frost)
* Pink Union Duo half taupe, lavender, brown melange/half solid dark violet (Frost)
* Love Cycle Duo half light blue, white, dark blue melange/half solid dark royal blue (Frost)
* Blacktrack Solid flat black
* Waveline Navy blue with low level gold pearl
* Reflects Blue Sparkling blue
* Naval Blue Deep smoky blue
* Force of Love Vivid honeysuckle pink (Matte)
* Budding Love Pale lavender (Lustre)
* Force of Love Vivid honeysuckle pink
* Budding Love Pale lavender
* Play It Proper Pastel soft pink with sparkles
* Breezy Blue Dark blue
* Pinkly Fresh Mid-tone blue pink
Zoom Fast Black Lash Carbon
Brow Set in Clear
208 Angled brow brush
This collection was beautiful, but didn`t really wow me. I only picked up (2) items from this collection, the two lipsticks, but I`m totally happy with that because these are the ones that are going to sell out FAST! I`ve included pictures without the flash, as well as with the flash.
*Full Of Force Lipstick (matte) : this is a vivid honeysuckle pink
*Budding Love: (lustre): pale lavendar
*all pictures are my own, do not steal*
Although I wasn`t thrilled with this collection, it`s still a beautiful collection and I know everyone will find at least one product that they love! Budding Love is such an amazing shade, unlike anything I own, and perfect for spring!
What did you get/or want from this collection?