Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I went a little crazy this year and bought the ENTIRE Valentines Day collection from Lush this year. I just love hearts and pink things.
1) Tender Is The Night massage bar - They had this one last year and Im so happy they brought it back this year! They even made it bigger this time around so I am very excited about that. It smells like candy and jasmine. It has vanilla, jasmine, and ylang ylang in it. This was 2.1oz & $11.95
2) Close To You massage bar - This smells just like Snow Fairy! If you missed Snow Fairy during the holiday season, definitely pick this up. Its a very soft massage bar and melts much faster than the normal massage bars. This is meant to be squished to evenly distribute the fondant center. This was 1.5oz & $7.95
3) Love Locket bath bomb - This is a giant bath bomb! It has a secret bath bomb in the center so you can choose to break the heart in half to reveal it so you can have 3 separate baths or just use the whole thing at once. This was 9.5oz & $10.95
4) The Kiss lip gloss - This is a very pretty pink but it has a strong silver frosty sheen which sometimes Im not crazy about but it is very moisturizing and feels amazing on the lips! This was 0.2oz & $9.25
5) Prince Charming shower gel - I love this pink shade and this smells like chocolate to me but there isnt any chocolate in this. It mainly has marshmallow & pomegranate in it but it also has vanilla and almond. This was the smallest size 3.3floz & $9.95
6) Neon Love soap - This is a really lightly scented soap and smells a little fruity and also fresh. It mainly has passion fruit but for some reason I feel like it smells like strawberry yogurt. I really like it and I adore the cute white hearts in it. I got a 0.30lb piece & it was $9.42
Have you picked up any of Lushs Valentines Day products? What are your favorite Lush products?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com