Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So just like Bath & Body Works, Ive decided to go on a Lush No Buy as well with the exception to Ocean Salt - since that is a holy grail product and I use it almost everyday in my skincare routine. Its going to be very hard going into Lush to just buy ONE thing but it has to be done lol I think the next time Ill allow myself to buy things is during their after Christmas sale since that is the time I usually buy my soaps since theyre buy 1 get 1 free.
I recently went in with a friend and was suckered into buying the new Beach Box that they have for summer. So here is my last Lush haul until after Christmas: The Beach has 5 summer hits and is $29.95 which is a good deal since a lot of things are pretty pricey at Lush. I did have an issue with one item though but I will get to that at the end.
1) Ocean Salt face & body scrub 2.4oz - This is my holy grail and I like these smaller pots for travel and since I had used up my last travel sized one I knew I needed this for 2 upcoming trips I have planned. This is the best exfoliator I have ever tried and I will forever repurchase this.
2) Sea Spray hair mist 1.6oz - This is the only item in this whole box that Ive never tried but I have tried salt sprays before so Im guessing this works the same way. The girl at Lush says she uses it as a hair spray but Ill probably use it on second day hair to try to get beachy waves.
3) Sea Vegetable soap 3.3oz - I havent purchased this soap in years so I kind of forgot about it but Im excited to try it out again. I remember not loving it but not hating it either. Ill see how I feel about it this time around.
4) Seanik solid shampoo 0.5oz - This is a little baby version of the actual full size which is 1.9oz. Its so cute! And I love this particular shampoo bar. Its not my number 1 favorite but its definitely Top 3! It makes my hair feel super clean but also gives it body and shine.
5) Dream Cream body lotion 0.5oz - This is my favorite lotion from Lush but this is the product I had a problem with. The container its in is what I get free samples in so it was a little discouraging that this size comes in a set that you pay for, when you can get this size for free if you ask for a sample. Its a great lotion and Ill probably only get 2 uses out of this but luckily I have a travel size pot somewhere so Im still good on my dream cream.
What do you think about the Beach Box? What are your favorite Lush products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.lushusa.com