Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
For lunch today, I made some chicken and broccoli alfredo! It tastes so yummy! This probably took me 20 minutes or so to make! It`s really easy and quick meal that everyone can make! Keep reading if you`re interested in learning how to make this!
- Chicken breast (cut into cubes)
- Campbell`s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Ground Black Pepper
1. Cook pasta and add broccoli for the last 4 minutes of cooking.
2. Drain pasta and broccoli.
3. Heat butter in skillet & cook chicken.
4. Add soup, milk, ground black pepper and pasta mixture and heat through.
That`s it! Easy as 1-2-3!
What did you have for lunch today? :)