Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It`s Fall and everyone`s already back to school. In about 3 weeks time, the first set of midterms will be rolling by and most students would be snacking on chips, burgers and pizza.
Here`s a healthy snack that`s packed full of protein and healthy fats to help you stave off the hunger pangs and keep you fit and healthy.
Whole Grain Toast - 1 slice
Avocado - 1/4 whole
Cucumber - 1/4 whole
Pinch of Salt
1. Start by dicing the cucumbers into tiny pieces.
2. Slice the avocado into thin pieces and put it on top of the slice of bread
3. Layer the cucumbers on top
4. Add some salt and basil to taste
5. Stick it in the toaster oven
You`ll have a very green snack within 5 minutes and it`ll help keep you full as avocados have good fats that take longer to digest. The cucumbers have vitamins in it and the whole grain toast adds fibre.
Hope that helps!
*photo is sourcelinked*