Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
(Photo belongs to me!)
Influenster Love Vox Box
I was super excited to receive my first vox box from Influenster. It is totally free to sign up at http://www.influenster.com. All you have to do is unlock badges by answering surveys about your lifestyle. Once you unlock enough badges to qualify then you will receive an invitation from Influenster to participate in receiving a vox box. Each month has a different theme so therefore, you will receive different boxes, but you HAVE to be an active member in the community to continue receiving the vox boxes. You will have to blog and make a video reviewing each of the products. I signed up last month so I was invited to get a vox box in the theme of Love. Here are the products I received from the Love box.
1. Gillette Venus & Olay razor: I must say that this razor is amazing. I haven`t really invest in good shavers, but this one is fantastic. This razor has 5 blades for the closest touch to get that smooth results anywhere. The other thing I love about this product is that there are two big moisturizer layers to give you that soft and smooth shave without having to use cream. Having a stick-on for the shower wall makes it a plus for convenience.
2. Kiss Nail Dress: I haven`t try this out yet, but this nail press on design is very similar to Sally Hansen`s press on nail design. This product included 28 stick on for toes and nail tips. Once my nail grow longer then I will give this a try. Basically all you do is stick them on to your nails and shape them to fit your nail shape with a filer.
3. Stash Tea Herbal Sampler (caffeine free): This sampler included a total of 18 tea bags with 2 flavors each. There are 9 different flavors: acai berry, blueberry superfruit, chamomile, cinnamon apple chamolie, lemon ginger, licorice spice, mango passionfruit, peppermint, and wild raspberry hibiscus. Honestly when I opened the tea box, the fruity fragrant of the tea bags remind me of fruity gum flavor which I am not a big fan of. I am not big on fruity tea, but I will give it a try to see if I like it or not.
4. Ghirardelli Gourmet Milky Creamy Devotion bar: This is my favorite by the way. I am huge on chocolate so this chocolate bar made my day. This chocolate bar was super delicious! It is smooth and creamy. It melts right into your mouth. Mmmmm..I couldn`t asked for more. Sit back and enjoy.
5. Truvia Natural Sweetener: I haven`t try this sweetener out yet, but I will when I have time to make myself coffee in the morning. I am super lazy so I always have a hard time getting up in the morning. I tried sweeteners in the past, but haven`t come across this brand. Let see how this product go for me.
***Note: These products are given for me at no cost from Influenster to test out and review them. These are my most and honest opinions on first impression of these products. For more info. go on http://influenster.com to become a member and start receiving free cool stuff!