Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So I haven`t been on Luuux for a while because of school, but now I`m on a break so I can give you guys more reviews.
BB cream is very popular in Asian countries for numerous years and is now getting popular in the western market.
- Skinfood Aloe is suited for those that a definitely under nc 25 (mac) - update: i forgot to mention I have the shade number 2 (comes in two shades)
- It does oxidizes into your skin to match your shade.
- It is great for normal skin so combination skin shouldn`t be too bad, I tend to have normal to dry skin and it works fine for me.
- It has a semi matte finish.
- There are pinkish undertones.
- Has sheer to medium coverage depending on how much you apply.
- Has UV protection.
- Good makeup base who have acne problems but are desperate to wear foundation etc
My ratings 4 out of 5
I have reduced one point because it does take a while to oxidize into my skin, roughly 45mins... which can be quite annoying because I don`t like walking around like a ghost.
Source link: http://hanngover.blogspot.com/