Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The sun is out and beach bodies are in! Especially since Victoria`s Secret just released their new line of swim suits! It`s officially time to start getting in shape for the season. Here we go, read these top few things that YOU can do every day to get the body you want. Burn off some stomach fat with these simple changes to your day!
1. Drink a glass of water 30 minutes before every meal to fill up your stomach and reduce the amount of food you take in.
2. Use a smaller plate size and never go for second plates, if you`re still hungry after your meal, have some fruit or veggies.
3. Don`t eat carbs after lunch. Annoying, I know! But stick to vegetables and fruit and meat. Chicken salad is great, or grilled fish.
4. Don`t eat anything two hours before you go to bed.
5. Don`t eat until you are full, eat until you are not hungry. It takes about 20 minutes for your brain to recognize it is not full, so chew slowly.
6. Eat smaller meals more frequently rather than large meals less frequently (have about 6 small meals a day).
7. Work out at least 3 times a week.
8. Go to bed early. The later you stay up, the longer your body is thrown off beat and the more you crave unhealthy foods.
9. Recognize that food is not a reward. No huge dinners after a good grade, or a cookie because you worked out.
10. Encourage your friends and family to support you, and help keep you on track.
PLEASE comment if you have any more advice or things that have worked for you, I would love to add them to this list!