Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The Longchamp Le Pliage Totes have been a trend for years now. For a while, it seemed like every other person and their sister had this tote in some shape or form. gahh. I resisted buying it for the longest time bc it was way too popular. It seems like the trend has died down now -- and I really needed a practical, functional, daily bag for work. It rains a lot where I live, so this bag was the best fit.
- water resistant
- comfortable, even when there`s a lot of stuff packed in the bag.
- folds up into a small size -- so you can bring multiple diff colors w you on vacation to pair with diff outfits
- super easy to clean
- love the simple design with leather detailing
- appropriate for casual as well as a more dressed-up look. (not formal, though)
- comes in lots of diff designs and so many colors!
- only 1 large compartment with 1 smalllll pocket.
- pricey for nylon material and some leather
- very common... a lot of people own this
- can be shapeless if you don`t carry a lot in your bag
see my full review with more photos here on my blog: http://www.loveformakeup.com/longchamp-le-pliage-shoulder-tote-review
my YT what`s in my bag/purse organization vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CZlAELlE3k&feature=channel_video_title
thanks for reading~ <3
** photos are my own **