Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my everyday mascara look. The products i used for this look are the L`Oreal Telescopic mascara in carbon black, and the E.L.F. eyelash curler. Keep in mind that your lashes are different from mine, so the results might not work out exactly the same!
1. wash your face! i never apply any kind of makeup without first making sure my skin is clean.
2. comb through your lashes. I just used an old mascara brush that i washed off thoroughly and combed through my lashes to make sure they were separated the way i like them to be.
3. curl your lashes. put the curler at the base of the lashes and gently pump the curler to get them to curl from the roots. then, do the same for the middle of the lashes then the tips to ensure that all of the lashes are curled. curling them adds a lot more length than they would get if they just stuck straight out.
4. brush the mascara wand through your lashes slowly and wiggling the wand just a bit on all of the lashes.
5. something i do a little differently with my mascara is to go along the back of the lashes, the side facing the eyelid, so that every angle of the lashes are coated and not just the front where everyone sees.
6. repeat these steps until your lashes are at the length and separation that you want them!
i hope this works for you!