Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I don`t know about you Luuuxers, but for me summer is all about bold, bright, zany colors! Here are a few polishes that I love and will absolutely be wearing on a regular basis this summer!
* "Why Not?" by Sinful Colors- This is a beautiful classic blue! I think it`s perfect; bright without being overbearing! I`ve never been to Greece, but for some reason it reminds me of the beautiful white and blue buildings and water you see in all the travel pictures!
* "Did I Dye It Too Blonde?" by Spoiled: Take a step back from "Why Not?" and check out this baby! This is far from subdued and is a neon, almost highlighter yellow color... I love it! I think it would look great on those of you with summer tans!
* "Papaya" by Fresh Paint: This is a salmon-ish, coral-y color that makes me think of ripe summer fruits! It`s classy and versatile, so those of you with strict office policies can wear it to work without fear!
* "Fearless" by Revlon: This is a beautiful bright red! I picked this color because rather than your basic run of the mill reds, this one almost seems to have a blood orange tinge to it, making it a unique color for hot summer days!
* "I`m So Jaded" by Spoiled: This is a pearlescent lime green color. To me, the pearly effect of the polish offsets it`s almost neon color toning it down a bit so it`s not totally outrageous ;D
* "FuchsiaRama" by Wet `n` Wild: The name of the polish says it all... it`s a crazy beautiful fuchsia! This color would look great paired with a sparkly top coat, or by itself!
Hope you liked my nail polish picks for summer!
Photo is my own.
Source link: http://www.luuux.com/members/elizabeth-cook