Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I always forget to do "Favorites" posts every month, but when there`s a ton of school work to do, it`s amazing what you can do to procrastinate! Well, without further adieu, here are my <em>November Favorites</em>!
* My first, and not very obvious, favorite is my lime green <strong>yoga mat</strong>! For stress relief I`ve been doing yoga at my local YMCA and before bedtime. Let me tell you, it has worked wonders! I feel so relaxed after doing it that I sleep like a baby! I got this mat for only $5 at <strong>Five Below</strong>!
* My next favorite is my <strong>Lancome Aqua Fusion Moisturizer</strong>. I rarely ever use moisturizer because I have terribly oily skin, but with the cold weather I`ve been experiencing quite the opposite! I`ve actually had this moisturizer for about 4 years, but since I`ve only been using it in the winter, it`s lasted me a long time. It helps with my dry skin without breaking me out, which is a huge plus!
* My next favorite is the <strong>Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Split End Protector</strong>. I featured this in my favorites before and I`m featuring it again because I <em>absolutely love it</em>! It smells amazing and detangles my hair in seconds when I get out of the shower. I definitely feel like my hair is healthier and shinier while using this product. I never go without it!
* Another favorite of mine is the <strong>Revlon Lipbutter in Candy Apple</strong>. The fall and winter seasons always seem like the perfect times for red lips and I`ve definitely been taking advantage of that! This color just makes me feel so festive, plus it`s been moisturizing for my chapped lips!
* I`ve really been loving <strong>Spoiled</strong> nail polishes lately and two of my favorite colors have been <strong>The Parking Meteor Expired</strong>, which is a dark, metallic, emerald and <strong>I`m Ba-roque</strong>, which is a copper-y gold. Both are stunning colors that are perfect for winter and fall.
* My final favorites are the lotion and body mist in the scent <strong>Secret Wonderland</strong> from <strong>Bath and Body Works</strong>. The scent is described as "a thrilling blend of luscious strawberry, frosted jasmine petals and white amber." I`ve been applying these puppies everyday for the past week and boy do they smell great!
Well, those are all my favorites for the month!
Let me know if you`ve tried any of these products and if you loved them just as much as I did!
Photos are my own.
Source link: http://www.luuux.com/members/elizabeth-cook