Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
And today I bring a review of a product of Liz Earle`s brand. Brand that doesn`t need any presentations because I think that everyone has already heard about its products, its naturak ingredients and its quality.
I`m talking about Skin Repairs Moisturiser that is a cream for mixed and oily skins.
As I said, this hidrating cream is indicated for mixed and oily skins. It`s a very soft lotion that contains avocado oil and hop and it`s enriched with antioxidants and vitamin B5.
- The product brigns 50ml and it costs 18,75£ (23.25);
- The bottle has a doser which makes its using much more practical;
- A small pump of product is perfectly enough for the entire face, so you can say it lasts for long;
- The skin absorbs very well this cream;
- i love how it smells. I can`t identify very well but it gives a great sensation of relaxation and cleansing;
- This product doesn`t have solar protection, so it`s a negative aspect;
- I developed a hate/love (it`s inverted in this case) with this cream. I`ll explain. If I use it without all the necessary diary cares my skins gets very oily, however, lately I`ve been trying to follow all those daily cares and I realized that its function is very well accomplished. I just use a small quantity on the face and it works perfectly.
Have anyone used this product already? What did you think?
these pictures are mine#