Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today I`ll talk about a product that I`ve been using for over a month and it is from a brand that I love: Liz Earle. I`ll talk about Instant Boos Skin Tonic).
Instant Boost Skin Tonic is an alcohol free tonic with a very good floral scent, which calms, refreshes, cleans and prepares the skin to receive the hydrating cream.
Done with natural ingredients, such as, aloe vera, which revitalizes and softens the skin, calendula, cucumber, chamomile and vitamin E to soften and refresh the skin.
Pure essential oils with geranium scent (used a lot in in aromatherapy), lavender and sweet orange.
It has 200ml and it costs 12,50£, which is 15,60. However we have more economic options of 50ml or 30ml for those who just want to try the product. It`d indicated for every kind of skin.
As you can see on the picture it`s alcohol free and it`s not tested in animals. It`s ingredients are natural.
- There`s a big difference between tonics with alcohol and alcohol free tonics and when I started using this Liz Earles I immediatly noticed that it didn`t whiter my skin like the one from Garnier;
- I loved the scent. It calms our skin and it`s very pleasnet for our nose;
- It controls very well the skin oiliness;
- The skin absorbs very well the product. I don`t need much time waiting until it dries to apply the hydrating cream.
- The only but is just how hars it is to get the product without having to pay high shipping prices. Everything else is great.
Afterwards I`ll talk about the hydrating cream that also is a part of this Liz Earles brand.
have you tried anything from this brand?
this picture is mine#