Hey everyone! I am having so much fun coming up with all these different eye looks. Usually I just wear the same eye look everyday because its super easy to create and I don`t have to do any guessing but I just love going through my collection and deciding what shades to put together. I love coming up with different eye looks so thanks again Luuux for hosting this competition! This time, I decided to just show my eyes for this entry so I hope that you guys are fine with that and will love it regardless!!
PRODUCTS USED: LORAC Behind The Scenes Eye Primer LORAC Eyeshadow Nude LORAC Eyeshadow Mauve LORAC Eyeshadow Deep Purple LORAC Eyeshadow Cream + Light Pink PHYSICIANS FORMULA Eyeliner Purple ULTA Kohl Eye Pencil Halo MARY KAY Ultimate Mascara Black MAYBELLINE The Falsies Volum` Express Mascara Black Drama ELF STUDIO Eyebrow Kit Dark ELF Eye Shadow Brush ECOTOOLS Small Blending Brush LONDON SOHO Blending Brush REVLON Lash Curler
- First and foremost, I primed my eyes with LORAC Behind The Scenes Eye Primer and blended the primer with my fingers.
- For this whole eye look, I used all the shadows from my LORAC Pro palette. First I grabbed my ELF Eye Shadow Brush to apply LORAC Eyeshadow Nude onto the inner corners of my lids. As you can see, I tend to apply Nude onto my inner corners because I just love it so much and it really brightens up my eyes.
- Using my ECOTOOLS Small Blending Brush, I tapped my brush lightly in LORAC Eyeshadow Mauve to blend into my crease.
- Once that was blended to my liking, I used the same brush to apply LORAC Eyeshadow Deep Purple on the outer corners of my lids and blended upward.
- For my brow bone highlight, I applied both LORAC Eyeshadow Cream and Light Pink for my perfect highlight shade.
- I also lined my upper lash line with PHYSICIANS FORMULA Eyeliner Purple and used ULTA Kohl Eye Pencil Halo on the inner rim of my eyes.
- I then curled my lashes with my REVLON Lash Curler and applied MARY KAY Ultimate Mascara Black onto my top lashes with MAYBELLINE The Falsies Volum` Express Mascara Black Drama for my lower lashes.
- Next up were my brows so I used my ELF STUDIO Eyebrow Kit Dark to define my brows and voila, my eyes are done!!
So those are all the products that I used! I love how the purple actually compliments my brown eyes and brings them out a bit! This is such a great Spring look because I always envision colors like purple for Spring. I just love how soft the whole look pulls together and had so much fun doing this eye look. Thanks again Luuux for hosting this competition! QUESTIONS:
How do you feel about my soft purple eye look for the Spring? Do you love wearing purple eye looks? ================================================================== MY MAKEUP BLOG: http://lisalovesmakeup87.blogspot.com/ TWITTER: https://twitter.com/#!/LisaLovMakeup87 INSTAGRAM:
/viz/instagram.com PINTEREST: https://pinterest.com/lisalovmakeup87 YOUTUBE (coming soon): http://www.youtube.com/user/LisaLovesMakeup87 **All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**