Hey everyone! Haha, I am having so much fun creating all these eye looks that I wanted to come up with more. Plus its a great way to document all the eye looks that I come up with for future reference and its great when someone wants me to do their eye makeup and don`t know what kind of look they would want. They could just go through all my pictures and decide from there. Great idea, yes? This is my third entry for the competition so I hope that all you guys end up loving them!
FACE: TARTE Amazonian Clay Foundation Light KAT VON D Concealer Light REVLON Nearly Naked Pressed Powder Fair PHYSICIANS FORMULA Healthy Wear Bronzer Tan TARTE Amazonian Clay 12HR Blush Fantastic HARD CANDY Baked Blush Living Doll PHILOSOPHY Shimmering Face Powder Amazing Grace ELF STUDIO Powder Brush REAL TECHNIQUES Powder Brush REAL TECHNIQUES Contour Brush REAL TECHNIQUES Multi Task Brush REAL TECHNIQUES Pointed Foundation Brush
EYES: TOO FACED Shadow Insurance Eye Primer LORAC Eyeshadow Nude LORAC Eyeshadow Pewter URBAN DECAY Eyeshadow Hustle LORAC Eyeshadow Cream PHYSICIANS FORMULA Felt-Tip Eyeliner + Serum Deep Brown ULTA Kohl Eye Pencil Halo MARY KAY Ultimate Mascara Black MAYBELLINE The Falsies Volum` Express Mascara Black Drama ELF STUDIO Eyebrow Kit Dark ELF Eye Shadow Brush ECOTOOLS Small Blending Brush LONDON SOHO Blending Brush REVLON Lash Curler
LIPS: ELF STUDIO Lip Lock Pencil WET N WILD MegaShield Lip Color SPF15 It`s A Girl NARS Lip Gloss Super Orgasm
- I have been trying out TARTE Amazonian Clay Foundation Light so I have been wearing this lately. I like to apply it with my ELF STUDIO Powder brush and blend everything in.
- Second, I used my KAT VON D Concealer Light to conceal any imperfections that need concealing. I just blended everything with my fingers.
- Once everything is blended and concealer, I took my REAL TECHNIQUES Powder brush to apply my REVLON Nearly Naked Pressed Powder Fair to set my foundation.
- For contouring my cheekbones, forehead, chin, and nose I applied my PHYSICIANS FORMULA Healthy Wear Bronzer Tan using my REAL TECHNIQUES Contour Brush.
- Next using my REAL TECHNIQUES Multi Task Brush, I applied TARTE Amazonian Clay 12HR Blush Fantastic with HARD CANDY Baked Blush Living Doll on top for a shimmery pink glow.
- For an added highlight onto my cheekbones, I applied PHILOSOPHY Shimmering Face Powder Amazing Grace using my REAL TECHNIQUES Pointed Foundation Brush.
- For my eyes, I primed them with my TOO FACED Shadow Insurance Eye Primer and used my fingers to blend everything in.
- Using my LORAC Pro palette, I used my ELF Eye Shadow Brush to apply LORAC Eyeshadow Nude on the inner corners of my lids and then blended LORAC Eyeshadow Pewter on the crease of my lids using my ECOTOOLS Small Blending Brush.
- Once everything was blended in, I applied URBAN DECAY Eyeshadow Hustle on the outer corner of my lids using the same blending brush that I used earlier.
- When that was blended, I applied LORAC Eyeshadow Cream as my brow bone highlight using my LONDON SOHO Blending Brush.
- I wanted to line my upper lash line, so I used my PHYSICIANS FORMULA Felt-Tip Eyeliner + Serum Deep Brown because its a pigmented brown.
- I also lined my inner corner with ULTA Kohl Eye Pencil Halo for a more brighten eye look.
- Now onto my lashes, I always curl my lashes with my REVLON Lash Curler and applied MARY KAY Ultimate Mascara Black onto my lashes with MAYBELLINE The Falsies Volum` Express Mascara Black Drama on my lower lashes.
- Then I did my brows with my favorite brow product, which is the ELF STUDIO Eyebrow Kit Dark to define them.
- Since my eyes were done, I went to line my lips with my ELF STUDIO Lip Lock Pencil and applied WET N WILD MegaShield Lip Color SPF15 It`s A Girl on top.
- To give them a more glossy feel, I applied NARS Lip Gloss Super Orgasm because its a pretty shade.
So those are all the products that I used! I actually love this eye look because its so natural and I know that a lot of people can wear this everyday. Plus people can easily recreate this eye look with similar shades. Its a great Spring look as well as for all year around because of how natural it is. I love how the blush and the lips give this look a pop of color. I just love this look so much and hope that all you guys end up loving it to! Thanks again Luuux for hosting this competition! QUESTIONS:
How do you feel about my natural eye look for the Spring? Do you love wearing natural eye looks? ================================================================== MY MAKEUP BLOG: http://lisalovesmakeup87.blogspot.com/ TWITTER: https://twitter.com/#!/LisaLovMakeup87 INSTAGRAM:
/viz/instagram.com PINTEREST: https://pinterest.com/lisalovmakeup87 YOUTUBE (coming soon): http://www.youtube.com/user/LisaLovesMakeup87 **All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**