Hey everyone! If you didn`t know already, I recently created a eye look using bold pinks and purple shades. If you haven`t seen that face of the day, you can /viz/lisas-spring-look-1-bold-pinks-purples-oh-my. I know that that eye look was a bit bold and not everyone likes to wear bold eye looks, whether its because they don`t feel comfortable or because its not suitable for their workplace so I decided to come up with a softer version of that eye look!! I think that this eye look is great for every occasion and great for everyday. Plus it incorporates both pinks and purples for those who love those two colors!
FACE: MAYBELLINE Dream Mousse Concealer Light ALMAY Clear Complexion Foundation 600 Sand L`OREAL True Match Lumi Foundation Warm W4 MAYBELLINE Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer Buff ALMAY Clear Complexion Concealer + Treatment Gel 200 Light/Medium REVLON Nearly Naked Pressed Powder Fair PHYSICIANS FORMULA Healthy Wear Bronzer Tan TARTE Amazonian Clay 12HR Blush Fantastic RIMMEL Lasting Finish Blush + Highlighter 006 Autumn Catwalk PHILOSOPHY Shimmering Face Powder Amazing Grace ELF STUDIO Powder Brush REAL TECHNIQUES Powder Brush REAL TECHNIQUES Contour Brush REAL TECHNIQUES Pointed Foundation Brush
EYES: LORAC Behind The Scenes Eye Primer BENEFIT Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner R.S.V.P LORAC Eyeshadow Nude TARTE Eyeshadow Pebble Beach TARTE Eyeshadow Napa Grapes LORAC Eyeshadow Cream ULTA Kohl Eye Pencil Halo MARY KAY Ultimate Mascara Black MAYBELLINE The Falsies Volum` Express Mascara Black Drama ELF STUDIO Eyebrow Kit Dark ELF Eye Shadow Brush ECOTOOLS Small Blending Brush LONDON SOHO Blending Brush REVLON Lash Curler
LIPS: ELF STUDIO Lip Lock Pencil ELF STUDIO Matte Lip Color Coral TARTE Lip Gloss Mel
- For my under-eye areas. I applied MAYBELLINE Dream Mousse Concealer Light to give my eyes that brighten eye look.
- After I blended the concealer in, I applied my ALMAY Clear Complexion Foundation 600 Sand with my L`OREAL True Match Lumi Foundation Warm W4 with my ELF STUDIO Powder brush. I love how both these two foundations look together on my face!
- Because I wanted my eyes to be more highlighted, I applied my MAYBELLINE Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer Buff on my under-eye area and blended with my fingers.
- After blending everything in, I applied my REVLON Nearly Naked Pressed Powder Fair with my REAL TECHNIQUES Powder Brush to set my foundation.
- Since no look is complete without bronzer, I applied my PHYSICIANS FORMULA Healthy Wear Bronzer Tan with my REAL TECHNIQUES Contour Brush on the sides of my forehead, nose, and chin. I also contoured on my cheekbones as well.
- Because this is a Spring look, I used my TARTE Amazonian Clay 12HR Blush Fantastic. Since its a matte blush and I wanted a shimmery finish, I topped off Fantastic with RIMMEL Lasting Finish Blush + Highlighter 006 Autumn Catwalk for a glowy pink glow.
- I also applied PHILOSOPHY Shimmering Face Powder Amazing Grace on the top of my cheekbones as a highlight using my REAL TECHNIQUES Pointed Foundation Brush.
- To prime my eyes, I applied one of my favorite primers, which is the LORAC Behind The Scenes Eye Primer.
- Once I blended the primer into my lids, I applied BENEFIT Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner R.S.V.P because its a gorgeous pink shimmery champagne shade.
- For the inner corner of my lids, I used my ELF Eyeshadow Brush to apply LORAC Eyeshadow Nude and TARTE Eyeshadow Pebble Beach onto the middle of my lids.
- I like to apply my crease color before putting shadow onto my outer corner, so I grabbed my ECOTOOLS Small Blending Brush and tapped it in TARTE Eyeshadow Napa Grapes and once that was blended, I used the same brush and shadow and applied the shade deeper into the outer corner of my lids.
- Since I wanted my eyes to have that brighten eye look, I used my ULTA Kohl Eye Pencil Halo for the inner corners of my lids and blended a bit.
- For my mascara, I used my MARY KAY Ultimate Mascara Black and used MAYBELLINE The Falsies Volum` Express Mascara Black Drama on my lower lashes. I then curled my upper lashes with my REVLON Lash Curler.
- Once I was done with my eyes, I lined my lips with my ELF STUDIO Lip Lock Pencil and applied ELF STUDIO Matte Lip Color Coral onto my lips with TARTE lip gloss Mel on top.
As with my first entry, I wanted to come up with a nail look for my eye look as well. Since this eye look still had pinks and purples but softer, I decided to go through my polish collection for a polish that would go perfectly with it. I ended up finding one that was perfect. Effervescent Opal is such a gorgeous shade. If you haven`t seen it in person, you should definitely try to go out and find it. It is a sheer polish but once you build it up, it is so pretty on the nails. Plus its really pretty in the bottle too. LOL I am not sure if you can tell from my pictures, but Effervescent Opal is a light pink with a beautiful purple iridescent shimmer. I love that from certain angles, it looks like its a different color. I am telling you, it is pretty on the nails. NAILS:
ORLY Top2Bottom Base Coat Revlon Nail Polish 099 Effervescent Opal SECHE VITE Top Coat With my nails, I applied ORLY Top2Bottom
as my base coat and let that dry for a minute. Once everything was dried, I applied 3 coats of REVLON Nail Polish 099 Effervescent Opal
onto my nails and finished them off with my SECHE VITE Top Coat
. So those are all the products that I used! I am glad that I got to create a face and eye look that people can recreate and wear everyday. Plus its a great look that anybody can wear to work or to a party. If you would like to see a review on any of the products that I featured in this post, please let me know. Plus I also have some reviews on some of the products already so you guys could check those out as well. I had so much fun creating this eye look and I definitely loved how it turned out. I hope that you guys love it as well. Thanks again Luuux for having this competition because it was definitely a lot of fun! QUESTIONS:
How do you feel about my soft Pinks & Purples Spring Look? ================================================================== MY MAKEUP BLOG: http://lisalovesmakeup87.blogspot.com/ TWITTER: https://twitter.com/#!/LisaLovMakeup87 INSTAGRAM:
/viz/instagram.com PINTEREST: https://pinterest.com/lisalovmakeup87 YOUTUBE (coming soon): http://www.youtube.com/user/LisaLovesMakeup87 **All written content and pictures belong to me. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**