Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The most popular cosmetic companies that offer mineral makeup are the "Neve make up", "Lily Lolo", "Bare Minerals", "Elemental Beauty." I decided to try Lily Lolo.
I have a very fair and I chose the color "warm peach" but it is not the clearest.
10 gr of product in a jar of 40 ml, good thing as it takes very little product.
I find that the foundation has good coverage, certainly not comparable to compact foundation cream or mousse, but good: it is quite adaptable as it depends primarily on the number of "past" that you make.
- They are not forced to touch up the makeup, I apply it in the morning and there is about 5 hours (then at home I make-up remover);
- I do not have to apply the powder, the powder substance also acts as a matting;
- The effect is very natural, the complexion looks healthy (and I love this feature because my dull);
- Is very light on your skin, you feel even;
- Cleansing, not known any redness, thanks to my face!
- The skin seems to have improved over time, I think this is more because the "no use" of normal foundation.
Small negative note (but resolved) in a few weeks the skin became dry around the mouth and forehead, I`ll try to use it with the moisturizer!
Conclusions: recommend this foundation for all the positive notes listed above, Mark: 10/10
Well I think it`s all girls, if you need clarification you can ask here or privately. Unfortunately for now I used only the foundation of this brand are therefore not able to make a comparison with the others on the market, if you`ve tried them let me know!
*Picture taken from this link*