Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I ordered this light weight button down from http://Forever21.com for $13.80 -- it`s a great shirt for the price, but there are both pros and cons which I`ll share with you all.
See product here: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=top_blouse_shirts&ProductID=2011409211&VariantID=
- light weight
- available in 6 colors: green, tomato, peach, black, white, imperial blue
- can be styled easily (worn by itself or layered)
- pairs well with pants, shorts, or leggings
- one thing I didn`t notice (since I ordered it online) was that it has a slit at the bottom on both sides -- see photo 2 above, which makes it difficult to style as a high-low asymmetrical top (i wanted to tuck in the front and have the back longer).
- sliightly sheer, so the light colors will require you to wear a tank top underneath
Overall I don`t regret my purchase, I like this top, I just wish there weren`t slits on the side! If you want to see this worn, I show it in my forever21 haul vid here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaCRWP3bM1Y&feature=channel_video_title
Thanks for reading!
*photos are my own*