Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey LUUUXERS! :)
I think leopard prints are one of my favorite nail prints! They look very hard to do, but are suprisingly easy to do! Here`s how you complete this look....
1. Paint your nails a nude/beige nail polish
2. Using a nail art pen or a dotting tool, with white nail polish, add FIVE dots on each nail
3. Then, using a nail art pen (in black), outline part of each dot to complete the leopard look
And you finished! Simple, and easy! :) THe only thing I don`t like about ANY type of nail art that requires more than just painting your nails is that once you have to do your other hand, I completley mess up!
And now I have some questions for you...
1. Do you know any tips to help with painting with your non-dominant hand?
2. Do you like leopard print nails?
Comment below if you have any questions, XO! :)