Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My favourite beauty products of all time have to be mascara and foundation! I can`t leave the house without them! Yet, I`m finding it hard to find a foundation that doesn`t break on me over time. My perfect find would be one that last`s the day, blend`s fully and has full coverage.
I recently came across a product that is fairly new to me which is the Leichner foundation. "Day-Long Moisturiser, Camera Clear Tinted Foundation."
The foundation is a professional foundation, used by Photographic studio`s, Television, Theatre and by professional make up artist`s worldwide. The purpose is to leave flawless coverage coat on your skin.
What I think about the product-
- It gives excellent coverage and disguises most blemishes
- Building up layers with the foundation doesn`t end up making your skin look cakey
- It has a double purpose of also mosturising the skin.
- The price is very reasonable for the amount you are getting (£3-£4)
- Personally for me, the foundation doesn`t last throughout the day
- It can lead to spot`s if not removed effectively
Overall this product is a superb product. The price cannot be frowned up and I would recommend this to anyone who wants good coverage foundation and to those especially with dry skin as the double purpose of mosturising the skin is very handy!