Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
After a week of working out and a long Saturday night, standing for multiple hours, waking up Sunday morning was not the best feeling. My entire body, especially my legs felt as if I was hit with a car. Nothing sounded better to my body then to rest. Lately in Southern California, we have been hit with a heat wave. It`s not too hot compared to where I grew up, but with the heat wave and being so close to the ocean, the air has been so humid. But an afternoon laying out at the beach and enjoying the warm ocean water was exactly what my body needed.
In the photo posted above, my lazy Sunday beach outfit consisted of ...
- Messy Top Knot
- Black Low Cut Tank from Brandy Melville
- Blue Bandeau Bathing Suit from Target
- Denim Shorts with Peek-A-Boo Pockets from Hollister Co.
- Brown Leather Flip Flops from American Eagle
- Brown / Gold Aviator Sunglasses from Ray Ban to protect my eyes.
What do you like to wear to the beach?