I know it`s well into October but I figured I`d share anyway. These are what I`ve been loving lately:
- Maybelline`s Dream Matte Powder in Beige Medium 2-2.5
- Wet n Wild`s Mega Last Nail Colors in Wet Cement (/viz/notd-wnws-wet-cement)
- Wet n Wild`s Mega Last Nail Colors in Haze of Love (/viz/notd-haze-love)
- L`oreal True Match Lumi Foundation in W6 Sun Beige
- Sigma F80 Brush (unwashed, sorry)
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW35
- ELF Blush & Bronzer Duo
- L`oreal Voluminous Million Lashes in Blackest Black
- Physician`s Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eyes Eyeliner Pencil in Brown
- Maybelline`s Color Sensational Lipstick in Lacquered Brown
I`ve especially been loving both the blush and bronzer part of the ELF duo compact, I don`t know why I didn`t use the blush before! I love how it looks when I use my ELF Buffer brush to apply it. The Sigma F80 is the latest addition to my face brushes and I am absolutely smitten, love it! What are your faves?
--- Photos are mine.